In addition to NextBee terms and conditions, listed below are other specific terms and conditions by VerticalResponse:
- A Qualified Referral is defined as the first purchase made at www.verticalresponse.com (VerticalResponse) by a person (a "Referred Customer") who has not previously purchased from VerticalResponse and who arrives at the Site via another person's Refer-a-Friend Program link ("RAF Link"). Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Customer at the Site will not be Qualified Referrals. The first purchase must total $5 or more in email credits, email subscriptions or online survey subscription services to qualify. Referred Customers must use VerticalResponse's tools to send emails, surveys or postcards.
- The individual who was issued a RAF Link by VerticalResponse will be considered to be the "Referring Customer" for all Qualified Referrals made using that RAF Link.
- Only "active" VerticalResponse customers and current employees are eligible to participate. Active is defined as a current paying customer or customer who has made a purchase within the last 12 months. VerticalResponse Partner Program or Affiliate Program participants are not eligible to participate.
- For each Referred Customer you will earn a $40 reward payable by Paypal to your registered Refer-a-Friend program email. Rewards are payable for active Referred Customers 45 days after the Qualified Referral commences. We will notify the Referring Customer by email when rewards have been transferred.
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Customer. VerticalResponse has the right to set an annual limit on the number of Qualified Referrals earned by a single Referring Customer.
- Offer not valid and rewards are not payable for self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, GPT/PTC or incentivized transactions.
- If a Referring Customer provides a RAF Link to another person by email, the email must be created and distributed according to CAN SPAM guidelines. Spam and the use of Purchased or harvested lists is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of the Referring Customers account and deactivation of RAF Links.
- VerticalResponse reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.