New Features Speed Targeted List-Building, Aid Time-Management and Store Email Campaigns
San Francisco, CA – June 5, 2007 –VerticalResponse, the leading provider of self-service email marketing and direct mail solutions, today announced the launch of its newest suite of services, including the new Interactive Marketing Calendar, free email hosting and Quick List Creation. Together, these features allow customers to instantly create targeted mailing lists and effectively schedule, track and maintain consistent communication, all within VerticalResponse.
“We want to be a one-stop shop for our customers, providing small businesses with all the tools they need to succeed,” said Janine Popick, CEO of VerticalResponse. “These latest features represent another step in our ongoing process to streamline marketing and communications campaigns without requiring additional products or services.”
Incorporated into the Control Center of VerticalResponse’s core product iBuilder, its Software-as-a-Service for email marketing, the easy-to-use features respond to customers’ needs and requests for enhancements. These features in particular apply to various stages of the marketing process.
In the pre-launch period, the new Interactive Marketing Calendar (IMC) breaks down the tasks to be accomplished prior to an email campaign launch date, keeping teams on task. The IMC also helps businesses capitalize on opportunities presented by holidays and other key dates. They can also view previous and current campaigns to ensure consistency in communications. Highlights include the ability to:
- View sent and scheduled campaigns
- Track region-specific holidays
- Create personal tasks and events to track progress
- Export and print calendars by month for use outside of the VerticalResponse product
After a campaign has been sent, users can view and share them easily, to track what did and did not work, to provide samples to new hires, or as markers of the business’s marketing milestones.
In addition, VerticalResponse now includes a Quick List Creation feature, designed as a campaign follow-up tool. The Quick List Creation allows users to quickly create lists of recipients who opened, clicked, converted, purchased or performed no action for a given campaign. Previously, customers had to download and then re-upload this type of data themselves.
iBuilder also now hosts customer email campaigns. First, if content is stripped from an email, recipients can link directly to it on VerticalResponse. The feature also maintains access to deleted campaigns in the Recycle Bin without compromising storage space, so customers can track their full calendar of outbound communication if need-be.
This is the latest in a series of product launches and upgrades, and recognition for VerticalResponse in 2007:
- This month, VerticalResponse was named a finalist in both the upcoming Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year of Northern California Award and in six categories for the American Business Awards, including Best Overall Company and Best Product Development Team.
- In April, VerticalResponse was ranked #4 on the San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work in the Bay Area in the 25-50 employees business category.
- Also in April, VerticalResponse upgraded their key product to enhance email marketing tracking capabilities and include an ROI calculator.
- VerticalResponse for AppExchange was upgraded to the 3.0 version, to better incorporate email marketing capabilities into Salesforce’s CRM offering, and remains the most popular of more than 400 applications on the AppExchange, the world’s first on-demand directory and sharing service
- VerticalResponse also launched an API, which allows for their email marketing functionality to be integrated into other platforms.
VerticalResponse has achieved significant year-over-year growth since its inception, and the IMC is the latest development that points to another banner year in 2007.
VerticalResponse, Inc. is a leading provider of self-service email and direct mail services empowering businesses of all sizes to create, manage and assess their own direct marketing campaigns. VerticalResponse’s flagship product, which allows customers to deliver sophisticated yet easily deployed email campaigns, is the most intuitive and affordable Web-based direct marketing solution available. VerticalResponse is headquartered in San Francisco, California. For additional information, please visit www.verticalresponse.com.