Partner Program Has Doubled Since 2008; Program Expands to Meet Changing Reseller Needs
SAN FRANCISCO, November 17, 2009 — VerticalResponse, Inc., a leading provider of self-service email marketing, online surveys and direct mail solutions for small businesses, today announced that it has expanded its successful partner program to address the unique business needs of its agency, software developer, and franchise partners. The new partner suite includes additional API functionality, continuing VerticalResponse’s efforts in SaaS and cloud computing by allowing third-party custom applications from within the software itself. Today’s news builds on the momentum generated by existing partnerships with Intuit, Salesforce.com's AppExchange, PaloAlto Software, OpenTable, SixApart, and others.
“At VerticalResponse our focus has always been on making things easier for our small business customers, and helping them to grow their businesses,” said VerticalResponse CEO and founder Janine Popick. “Our partner integrations can save time for customers, can often more directly address their unique industry needs, and we’re excited to have taken the lessons learned from partnerships such as Salesforce and others in order to customize the program more for partners.”
Despite the downturn in the economy, the partner program continues to perform well—VerticalResponse has more than doubled partner revenue since 2007. In addition, the number of active partners has nearly doubled since the beginning of 2008, bringing the total number of active partners to nearly 400. One such partner is Vision Service Group.
“We have clients with challenging marketing needs, so the smooth integration with VerticalResponse means there’s one less thing for us to worry about,” said James, eMedia Designer at Vision Service Group. “Given that email marketing is a hot topic in the press now, we’re using it as a value-add to show people that while traditional marketing is still important, combining the VerticalResponse emails can add another channel of communication to their marketing campaigns.”
The new partner tiers have been expanded to reflect the specific function and support needs of different partner types, and offers more options for partner organizations ranging from small businesses through to large organizations. Specific offerings include:
- VR for Agencies: Ideal for agencies and consultants, our flexible offerings create new revenue channels for your business and empower you to grow allowing you to keep focused on what’s important to your business, your customers.
- VerticalResponse for Developers: Add VerticalResponse’s award-winning tools to your own website, software or industry solution. Integrate easily with our tested and reliable API, and provide rich market insight via our integration with Google Analytics.
- VerticalResponse for Franchises: Offer your franchisees easy-to-use marketing products at a very affordable price while you maintain control of your brand.
- VerticalResponse for Salesforce.com Consultants: Bring the power of Salesforce.com’s most sought-after App to your SFDC consulting practice and earn commission on all sales purchased. Brand yourself with a custom version or VR for AppExchange.
- Premier Partner Program: A program designed for the specific needs of the largest and most prevalent organizations on the web looking to add online marketing to their solution stack.
“We’re really pleased with the success of the partner program to date, especially as so many customers are adopting our joint solutions,” said Alan Keller, VP of Business Development at VerticalResponse. “The migration path that we offer from our co-branded application up through our API makes the partnering process seamless for organizations of any size, and we’re looking forward to offering deeper integrations in the future.”
Enhancements to the VerticalResponse API include a single sign on (SSO) methodology to allow a seamless user experience from one application to the next. By allowing partners to integrate with VerticalResponse’s new SSO API, this eliminates the need for duplicative work on the customer’s end and enhances the overall user experience and efficiency of both systems.
Pricing and Availability
The complete VerticalResponse partner offering is available now at http://partners.verticalresponse.com/. Pricing starts from an initial $500 setup fee, plus a $250 annual renewal fee.
VerticalResponse, Inc. is a leading provider of self-service email marketing, online surveys and direct mail services empowering small businesses to easily create, manage and analyze their own direct marketing campaigns. VerticalResponse’s flagship product is the Small Business Stimulus Package, which bundles email, online surveys and postcards to offer customers an integrated Web-based direct marketing solution that’s intuitive and affordable. VerticalResponse is headquartered in San Francisco, California. For additional information, please visit www.verticalresponse.com