Free webinar series now being offered to small businesses to help boost growth by utilizing free social media tools and email marketing.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – September 22, 2009 –VerticalResponse, Inc. (www.verticalresponse.com) a leading provider of on-demand email marketing, online surveys and direct mail solutions today announced the first free seven-part educational webinar series on social media, presented by an impressive line-up of industry experts. This series will focus on key tools for growing small businesses during the recession—with webinars dedicated to topics such as blogging, postcards, radio, Twitter, LinkedIn, social bookmarking, video content and email marketing. Beginning on October 2, 2009, the series will continue until February 2010.
"Blogging has become a very important tool when trying to stay ahead of the competition, small businesses in particular need to plan their blogging strategy," said John Jantsch, author of "Duct Tape Marketing." "I’d recommend the VerticalResponse social media webinar series to anyone who is looking for free advice on leveraging social media tools to grow their business."
VerticalResponse is the sole email service provider to produce a free seven-part social media webinar series. This series brings together a host of social media experts, including six external subject matter experts.
Social Media Webinar schedule and speakers:
- John Jantsch, Author of "Duct Tape Marketing," "Making More Money with Your Business Blog"
- Friday, Oct. 2nd 10 a.m. PDT
- Anita Campbell, Editor of Small Business Trends, "Get Business Exposure by Hosting or Speaking on Podcasts & Radio"
- Friday, Oct. 23rd 10 a.m. PDT
- Chris Brogan, President of New Marketing Labs, "Twitter for Your Business"
- Friday, Nov. 6th 10 a.m. PDT
- Scott Allen, author of "The Virtual Handshake," "Opening Doors and Closing Deals on LinkedIn"
- Friday, Dec. 4th 10 a.m. PDT
- Danielle Strle, National Accounts Manager at Stumble Upon, "Why & How to Use Social Bookmarking for Your Business"
- Friday Jan. 22nd 10 a.m. PDT
- Andrew Lock, Host of "Help! My Business Sucks!" weekly online TV show, "How to Easily Use Web Video to Get More Customers"
- Friday Feb. 12th 10 a.m. PDT
- Janine Popick, CEO of VerticalResponse, "How to Make Social Media & Email Marketing Work Together"
- Friday, Feb. 26th 10 a.m. PDT
Each educational webinar will begin with an overview of the featured social media tool, and then attendees will learn the following:
-- Best Practices for the featured social media tool
-- Real-world small business examples of successful social media applications
-- How to integrate social media tools and other small business marketing tactics like email marketing.
Small businesses are encouraged to register now for the free webinars at http://www.verticalresponse.com/socialwebinarseries/
VerticalResponse, Inc. is a leading provider of self-service email marketing, online surveys and direct mail services empowering small businesses to easily create, manage and analyze their own direct marketing campaigns. VerticalResponse’s flagship product is the Small Business Stimulus Package, which bundles email, online surveys and postcards to offer customers an integrated Web-based direct marketing solution that’s intuitive and affordable. VerticalResponse is headquartered in San Francisco, California. For additional information, please visit www.verticalresponse.com.