Published on November 19th, 2013 | by Jill Bastian0
15 Holiday Email Subject Lines to Inspire You
As the temperatures start dropping and the holiday shopping season is heating up, we have holiday email subject line ideas to inspire you through the end of the holiday frenzy. Since it’s the time of year for lists of all kinds, here’s our list 15 fun holiday themed subject lines that caught our attention in our own inboxes:
- Omaha Steaks: Free Delivery & Your Happiness Guaranteed! *Make your Holidays Happy!
- PJ Library/Jewish Communtiy Federation and Endowment fund: Gobble Tov! Thanksgivukkah with PJ Library
- Chasing Fireflies: Find a latke to love in our Hanukkah Shop.
- B.R. Cohn Winery: Sip, Savor & Shop for the Holidays
- Container Store: Yule adore our buyer’s wrapping tips!
- Zappos: The Fashion Mixer: Winter Essentials Edition
- Banana Republic: Get decked out (in 1 easy step)! *Fancy tops & tees + smoking-hot slippers.
- Southwest: Snow Fare Like A Low Fare!
- Tea Collection: Everything She Needs for the Holiday Hustle
- Uncommon Goods: A Season to Shine
- Target: Pssst! Get the scoop on Black Friday.
- UncommonGoods: Settled In for the Winter Fight off the chills with these cozy designs.
- Mountain High Yoghurt: Be Thankful | Get a Coupon
- Gap: Winter forecast calls for…
- Warby Parker: Wintry Mix
And a bonus idea: The Land of Nod: Let the holiday countdown begin. *T-minus 3 French Hens…
The asterisk in example #7 marks pre-header text that does an excellent job of supporting the subject line. So while you’re crafting your subject lines, remember to make your pre-header text fun and informative, it’s the wingman to your subject line giving your recipients even more reasons to open your email.
Remember, there are only 4 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas for any holiday email marketing you want to do. Take a look at these holiday email subject lines and let them spark some ideas for your own!
© 2013 – 2015, Jill Bastian. All rights reserved.