Published on November 16th, 2011 | by Kim Stiglitz0
25 Holiday Subject Lines that Dazzled Our Inboxes
Halloween is officially over and that means the stores have started playing “Jingle Bells” and the holiday vibe is in the air. You’ve ordered extra inventory, you’ve hired extra staff and are ready to go. The question is, are your emails? As email volume increases over the next 60 days, will your messages stand out in inboxes? When your readers are scanning their messages and deciding what to open, will they pick yours?
We have some festive subject line examples from our own inboxes to help inspire you:
- Give Thanks with 25% off + Free Shipping
- Stock up for Thanksgiving and Save 20%
- A Cornucopia of Thanksgiving Savings
- Up to 50% Off Thanksgiving Must-Haves
- Don’t Wait Till Friday; Shop Online Thanksgiving Day for Members-Only Savings!
- Save up to 85% on These Black Friday Doorbusters
- $1 Doorbusters! Plus, $20 On Us…WOW, Details Inside!
- 15% Shopping Pass Inside — Use on Today’s Doorbusters!
- It’s Here! Visit Our New Holiday Shop
- Treats, Gifts & More – Seasonal Favorites Are Here!
- Hanukkah Is Only 9 Days Away – Get Your Shopping On!
- 8 Days, 8 Deals – Happy Hanukkah!
- CHRISTMA-HANU-KWANZAA-KAH DAY 6 Deals
- Jingle, Jingle! – Our Christmas Shop is Open.
- Last Day to get Free Guaranteed Christmas Delivery – Plus, Save 20%
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Holiday Savings Now!
- 3 Perfect Holiday Gifts
- Order Early For Extra Savings & A Stress-Free Holiday Season
- Online only: one-day roast of Holiday Blend on Oct. 19 + FREE shipping
- Heat up your cold weather runs with Fire Me Up run collection
- Goody gumdrops! FREE SHIPPING from our kids company!
- Only 3 Days Left to Unwrap Your Gift!
- Unwrap Your Mystery Savings – Our Gift to You!
- New Year Savings to Renew You!
- Get Up to 20% Off Before the Ball Drops Tonight!
© 2011 – 2012, VerticalResponse Blog. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.