Published on May 25th, 2016 | by Janine Popick1
9 Subject Lines to Celebrate Memorial Day
Memorial Day is coming up May 30, and there’s no better way to grab your customers’ attention than with some clever, seasonal subject lines. With the weather warming up, and the extra long weekend ahead, now is the time to have fun, get festive, and let your creative light shine. If you need inspiration, check out a few of our favorite subject lines!
- The Countdown to Memorial Day Sale starts…now (J.Crew)
- Where there’s smoke, there’s… no fire? (Tasting Table)
- Book your Memorial Day wheels now (Zipcar)
- Sun’s out, sale’s (back) on (LOFT)
- START’S NOW! Memorial Day Savings Up to 60% off + Extra 20% Off Clearance (Williams-Sonoma)
- Summer-ready sales: drink dispensers, outdoor dinnerware & more + Double Rewards! (Pottery Barn)
- 11 Recipes Made for Memorial Day (Bon Appétit and Epicurious)
- Memorial Day – wait for it – Sale! (Rue La La)
- Order Your Post Memorial Day Recovery Kit Now (Project Juice)
Is your business doing email marketing campaigns or any promotions for Memorial Day?
Get Our Newsletter
For more marketing tips, guides, and inspiration, sign up for the VerticalResponse weekly newsletter.
Editor’s Note: This blog post was originally published in May 2011 and has been revamped and updated for accuracy and relevance.
© 2016, Janine Popick. All rights reserved.