Published on May 27th, 2011 | by Janine Popick1
9 Subject Lines to Celebrate Memorial Day
There are lots of different ways to celebrate the holidays, and as a marketer one of my favorite ways is to check out the emails and subject lines in my inbox.
Memorial Day is coming up in the U.S. on May 30th, and I’m seeing lots of fun emails light up my inbox. A few really sparked my attention, so I wanted to share them with you as inspiration for your business. Check ‘em out!
- Email Exclusive: Memorial Weekend Sale
- Gigantic Memorial Day Sale! + In-Store Only Clearance Deals!
- Memorial Day Sale! Up to 75% off select items (Amazon.com)
- Memorial Day Sale Starts Today – Buy 3, Get 3 Free (Bath and Body Works)
- Memorial Day Sale: Extra 15% off + Free Shipping! (Macy’s)
- Memorial Day Sale! Up to 75% off select items (Pottery Barn Kids)
- Memorial Day Party Ideas (The Nest Newsletter)
- Up to 75% off the affordable Memorial Day cookout. (Crate & Barrel)
- Extra 10% off + Free Shipping: stars, stripes and savings to celebrate (Macy’s Wedding Registry)
As a bonus, here are some other fun & relevant summer subject lines I’ve received in my inbox:
- Celebrate Summer with Blue Nile Jewelry & Rings (Blue Nile)
- Our Summer Gift Guide has arrived, request yours now! (Notonthehighstreet.com)
- Swim Sale + Sandals Under $100 (Bloomingdales)
- Up to 50% Off Father’s Day Gifts (Amazon.com)
Is your business doing email marketing campaigns or any promotions for Memorial Day? I’d love to hear about it! Most of all, I wish you a safe and happy Memorial Day.
© 2011 – 2012, VR Marketing Blog. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.