Published on May 24th, 2010 | by Janine Popick0
Announcing the VR 500 – Email Marketing Excellence Awards
We all love it when small businesses grow, right? Well today I’m super excited to announce the quarterly VR 500 awards! It our way of acknowledging our customers for using email to grow their business.
For instance Grace Brooke is a professional organizer at The Efficiency Specialist. Her company helps entrepreneurs organize their lives, simplify and thrive. She uses email marketing to send out monthly emails to her clients that offer organizing tips, tricks and specials. This helps her to consistently stay in front of her clients while adding value at the same time.
“I was totally surprised and ecstatic to be one of the winners of the VR 500 Award. Email marketing can be intimidating for busy small business owners, so I’m glad to hear that I am doing something right. VerticalResponse makes marketing to my clients a snap with their user-friendly tools, and I hope other small businesses try them out too.”
Both business-to-consumer and businesses marketing to other businesses were chosen in all industry types.
Our team of marketing experts identified the top 500 companies by email marketing performance, using the following criteria within the given quarter:
- Average Open Rates above 20% and Click Rates above 4%
- Average email send between 100-500 emails per mailing
- Sent 4+ emails in the first quarter
- Online badge to put on your website, blog and/or Facebook page
- Company recognition on the VerticalResponse 500 page
- Promotion through our Facebook page, Twitter and our weekly newsletter
- PR tips for promoting your achievement
Check out the list of winners, maybe you’re on the list! So congrats to all the winners, you deserve it for all that you do. Cheers!
© 2010 – 2012, Janine Popick. All rights reserved.