Published on November 9th, 2010 | by VerticalResponse3
Be a Friend and Share Your Emails on Twitter and Facebook
It’s almost been a year since we launched our free Social Sharing feature, and we want to make sure that you’re getting the most out of this friendly feature.
A quick rundown of social sharing is that it integrates email and social media by allowing you to share your emails on Facebook and Twitter directly from your VerticalResponse account! There are many benefits to social sharing, such as; expanding your email reach, gaining new customers & growing your email list, sharing news with your friends and followers, and generally strengthening your email marketing by enhancing it with social media.
To social share your emails you will need to link your VR account to your Facebook and Twitter accounts. But don’t worry – it’s easy! Watch our video that walks you through the steps on how to share a sent email on Facebook and Twitter. To update the Facebook Page for your Business, copy the URL from the social share window and paste that into the status update. Be sure to add a punchy subject line to get people to click on the link!
5 simple steps to social sharing:
- Click on the name of a sent email.
- Select the Share Email option under the Email Actions on the left.
- A new window will open with an automatically generated link to your email.
- Write any copy you would like to include along with the link to your email in the Post section. This is what will appear on your social networks.
- Select the boxes to post to Twitter and/or Facebook and then click the Share Email button.
Congrats, you’ve shared your email with your friends, customers and prospects on your social networks! Your mom would be proud.
© 2010 – 2015, VerticalResponse. All rights reserved.