Published on April 26th, 2013 | by Jill Bastian1
Content Marketing for Business to Business [Infographic]
Content Marketing is important to the success of your biz, so we’re going to keep bringing you lots of info, including this newly released infographic from Uberflip. If you’re targeting other businesses (B2B), you may wonder how your marketing tactics compare to others, or may be looking for inspiration. We think you’ll find both in this infographic; here are a few key points:
- 94% of B2B marketers create new content rather than share.
- 82% of B2B marketers use content marketing to gain new customers and leads.
The top three ways to share content:
- Social media 87%
- Website articles 83%
- Email 78%
The top social networks used by B2B marketers are:
- LinkedIn (83%)
- Facebook (80%)
- Twitter (80%)
What can you learn from this?
1. Keep working your social networks; your audience is out there. You may want to test using different platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, but you may find others (like Pinterest or Instagram) that work well too. Keep testing until you find the right combinations.
2. Fresh content is key to keeping your followers engaged, but you can repurpose or even share content from other sources, as long as you provide proper source credit. Creating content takes a lot of work, sharing articles or other info you find online can help free up time for you to do other things.
3. Check out some of the other ways businesses share their content, you may find a new approach that you haven’t tried yet. Again, trying new ideas can bring you success; you just need to stick with it.
How are you sharing your content with your customers? Do you have any different approaches not shown in the infographic?
© 2013, VR Marketing Blog. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.