Published on December 29th, 2010 | by Janine Popick0
Countdown of the Top 11 Most Popular VR Blog Posts of 2010
Another year is coming to a close. And in keeping with tradition, I decided to write another “top blog posts of the year” article. So if you missed them the first time around, this is your chance to get the goods!
Here’s the countdown of the Top 11 Most Popular VR Marketing Blog Posts of 2010:
11. 50 All-Time Great Retail Subject Lines (this one made the list two years in a row!)
9. Social Media Campaign Ideas to Build Fans and Increase Engagement
8. Top 10 VerticalResponse Blog Posts of 2009 (glad to see you guys like these lists!)
7. Newbie to Advanced: How-To Track What People Are Saying About Your Business Online
6. 29 Ways to Collect Email Addresses for Your Business (also on the list two years in a row!)
4. Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Use Twitter for Your Business
2. Use Buttons Instead of Links and Increase Your Clicks
And the award for the most popular blog post of the year goes to (drum roll please…)
1. 11 Email Marketing Terms You Need to Know
Which was your favorite?
© 2010 – 2013, Janine Popick. All rights reserved.