Published on February 11th, 2010 | by Janine Popick1
E-Cards – Send Quick Reminders, Thank You Notes & Best Wishes
Sometimes you’re searching for a reason to send an email marketing campaign, or you only have a few things to say. That’s ok! E-cards can be a quick way to send these types of messages.
Here are just a few ideas you can put to work for your business.
- Birthday Greetings – If you know your customer’s birthday, send a birthday greeting with a special offer from your birthday club. It’s a great way to retain great customers.
- Appointment Reminders – E-cards are a great way to remind your customers to come on in.
- Thank You Notes – Thank your customers for their business. Collect the email addresses from your new customers each day or week and send them a thank you note with a survey link asking them how they liked their experience.
- Event Invitations – Send a classy invitation for your event and fill the room.
- Sales Announcements – If you’ve got a quick sale to announce, send an e-card with the dates and times.
- Personal Holiday Greeting – Want to be environmentally friendly this year but you don’t have one of those holiday greetings where you talk about little Timmy and his karate class? An quick e-card can be perfect.
- Business Holiday Greetings – Send your company’s holiday greetings via an e-card this year.
At VerticalResponse we’ve got our own set of e-cards for you to choose from, but if you’re working with another email provider chances are they have them too!
© 2010 – 2012, Janine Popick. All rights reserved.