Published on March 22nd, 2010 | by Janine Popick7
Email Creation Upgrades at VerticalResponse
What’s been going on behind the scenes at VerticalResponse for the last year? In the last 12 months we’ve devoted a ton of time and resources toward the long-term growth, security and scalability of our application. I know this may not be completely apparent to you, but it’s these types of projects that enable VerticalResponse to be in a great position to serve your needs — now and in the future.
Our mission has always been to provide you with the best overall user experience and we know that you expect a product that is always reliable andsecure. So thanks for being patient with us while we tackled these “under the hood” projects. We’re really excited about the position we’re in and how we can continue to support your needs.That said, we have some very exciting news to share!We’ve just released our Email Creation Upgrade and it’s now available within your VerticalResponse account. This big release was driven by your great feedback and product input and we think you’re going to love the results. With a new and improved email marketing creation process, creating and sending email campaigns has never been easier.
Here are some great new features of the Email Creation Upgrade:
- New Email Wizard Editor: Drag and drop formatting and inline editing provides more control over the design of your email
- Email Wizard Made Easy: Easily add columns, port your existing Wizard emails to the new upgrade, and add links anywhere in your emails
- Streamlined Email Creation: Fewer clicks, less steps and a faster way to create and send your emails
- Hundreds of pre-designed templates: Get started in no time with our professionally designed templates
- Image Editing with Picnik: We’ve integrated with Google’s world-class image editing app for powerful editing features
- Tips and Best Practices: Need help along the way? Check out our new tips sprinkled throughout the app
- Auto-Save: Turn this on and we’ll automatically save your work every 30 seconds
- Additional Browser Support: Create great looking emails using Safari and Chrome
- Copy & Paste from MS Word: Drop your content in our “Paste from Word” feature and we’ll handle the formatting
Check out our new tutorial about how to use the new Email Wizard.
So let us know what you think about these new product features!
© 2010 – 2012, Janine Popick. All rights reserved.