Published on September 1st, 2011 | by Amber Ricchetti1
Happening Labor Day 2011 Subject Line Trends
Labor Day is this coming Monday (9/5) in the US, and many businesses are busy preparing their long-weekend sales. The myriad of Labor Day emails we’re seeing in our inboxes confirms this fact.
According to the Retail Email Blog, the first email reference to this coming Labor Day was from 1-800-Flowers.com on 8/8. In 2010, the first reference was on 8/15 and the final reference was on 9/7. So, you’ve time left to send your Labor Day email marketing if you haven’t already!
Here are some inspiring subject lines I’ve received in my inbox so far (and I’m excited to see what comes in over the long-weekend):
Pre-Sales and Previews
- Pre Labor Day Savings Start Now – Save Up To 50% On Select Item
- Labor Day Sale Starts Early – Today!
- Preview Ace’s Labor Day Savings. Starts Friday, September 2.
- Pre-Labor Day Clearance Event!
- Today Only: Save 20% at our Labor Day Weekend Sale Preview!
- Sports Collectors: Free Shipping through Labor Day
- Free Shipping and 15% Off at Quartermaster’s Labor Day Sale
- Free Shipping This Week – Labor Day Exclusive!
- Free Ribeye Steaks for Labor Day on orders of $129 or more
- Celebrate Labor Day With 10% Off Store Wide
- Lowest SALE Prices of the Year: Labor Day Clearance Event
- 20% Off All Products – Extended thru Labor Day!
- Labor Day King Crab Special Direct From Alaska, 2 Days Only
Labor-Free Labor Day
- Before leaving for Labor Day, enjoy 20% off your entire order!
- Take off for Labor Day – Save $5 on orders of $25+
- Gear up for Labor Day Weekend!
- In Honor Of Labor Day: Let The Robots Do The Work For You
- Avoid speed traps and drive protected this holiday weekend!
- Labor Day Recipes for a Perfect End-of-Summer Feast
Rewards & Promo/Coupon Codes
- Alert: Shop Our Labor Day Sale + Get 3x Points on Goal Club Kickback
- Labor Day Special! Save up to 45% off with MSRP
- Labor Day Sale with VIP Coupon 2010 Pro V1 $22.78
- Labor Day Blowout Sale! 3-Day Only Special Coupon
Have a safe and happy Labor Day, everyone! Feel free to share any inspiring Labor Day email subject lines with us.
© 2011 – 2012, Amber Ricchetti. All rights reserved.