We wanted to let you know about the latest improvements and fixes to VR Event Marketing. There will be a maintenance release rolling out this week to address a few issues that were affecting customers. This is just an update to keep you informed on all changes; you will not experience any downtime or slow performance from the application during this time.
- Invitation and Reminder Tooltips – In a few cases, invitations and reminders sent for events would fail for various reasons without returning a message. If this occurs the status of the message will now be set to “Rejected”, and the reason will be shown in a tooltip.
- Country field added to Guest Questions – Customers have requested adding a Country field to the list of questions they can ask attendees and this is now available.
- State field updates for Attendees - If attendees chose a country other than the United States during checkout the State field became empty. Now this will instantly change to “Outside of the US” when attendees register from foreign countries.
- Set Target for Links – When links were added to guest questions and the target was set to “New Window” the value was not saving properly. This was also happening in the Event Details section and both issues have been fixed.
- Offline Transaction Details Corrected – When viewing the details for an offline transaction the application used to show these as online transactions. This has been fixed and will display properly.
The majority of these issues were submitted by customers and we encourage you to keep sending feedback and questions to email@example.com, and we’ll continue squashing as many bugs as possible!