Published on December 30th, 2015 | by Linzi Breckenridge0
The 30 Most Viewed, Shared, and Savored Blog Posts of 2015
That’s the number of blog posts we published for you this year – excluding this one.
Here are the top 30 based on views, shares, likes, retweets, claps, cartwheels, and uncomfortably long hugs. In case you missed any, enjoy!
- 25 Comical Subject Lines + Tips for Funny Writing – Stand out from the crowd and engage your contacts by using this list of tips and examples to write humorous subject lines.
- 5 Subject Line Tips You Haven’t Heard – Need a little help creating subject lines? Use these five out-of-the-box tips as a guide.
- 5 Tips to Creating a Sense of Urgency in Your Writing and Emails – How do you get people to take action quickly with your business? By creating a sense of urgency in your writing.
- 4 Aspects Every Outstanding Product Announcement Needs – The key to getting your audience excited about your latest business offering is by answering these four questions in your next product announcement email.
- 12 Months of Inspiration for Engaging with Your Email Subscribers – Surprise and delight customers with these creative email campaign ideas for 2016.
- Emails That Encourage Customer Engagement – Check out these four hassle-free emails that can increase customer engagement and boost sales.
- 6 Design Tips to Make Your Email Newsletter Visually Appealing – Use these six simple design tips to create an email newsletter that draws your audience in.
- 75 Email Newsletter Content Topics You Can Use ASAP – To keep relationships going strong, provide your subscribers with consistent and interesting content. Here are 75 topics you can use in your email newsletters right now.
- Tips for Email Newsletter Campaign First-Timers – Part I: Content – Even a first-timer can create a successful email newsletter campaign by following these three golden rules centered around content.
- List Segmentation By Campaign Activity: Why Do It and How to Get Started – Aim to reach more people, but don’t send one email message to everyone. Here’s why list segmentation at the campaign activity level makes sense and is easy to do.
- 5 Tips to Increase Your Email Delivery and Open Rates – If you’re suffering from bounce rates or spam complaints, improving your email delivery rate is key. Read on for five tips to make sure your emails get delivered.
- 11 Words & Phrases to Avoid Using on Social Media and What to Say Instead – Avoid sounding like everyone else on social media and stand out from the crowd.
- 3 Things You Can’t Do on Facebook Anymore – Learn about the three biggest Facebook updates that could impact your business page.
- 4 Ways to Use Social Media to Increase your Email List – Boost your email contacts through social channels.
- Social Media & Your Business: Choosing the Best Platform – Tap into your key demographic by incorporating these basic principles into your social media journey.
- 9 Social Media Hacks Every Small Business Can Benefit From – Learn how to increase sales and customer engagement with these nine social media hacks.
- 10 Crowdfunding Websites Every Non-Profit Should Know – Looking for ways to raise money for your non-profit? We have a list of ten crowdfunding sites you’ll want to check out.
- 9 Emails Non-Profits Should Send to Attract and Maintain Donors [GUIDE] – A look at nine emails that can help non-profits attract and maintain donors.
- 10 Retail Marketing Ideas to Boost Sales – We assembled ten retail marketing ideas to help bring increased sales and more loyal customers.
- 5 Customer Appreciation Emails Retailers Should Send – Share some love. Show your customers that you appreciate their business with these five customer appreciation emails.
- 10 Questions to Ask In Your Business Demographics Survey – Having a better understanding of your customers is critical for success. Here are ten questions to include in your business demographics survey.
- 5 Ways to Create Added Value for Customers – Here are five ways to create added value that can improve your customers’ experience.
- You’re Invited: 6 Components of a Successful Event Email – Make sure your next event email brings in guests by using this handy cheat sheet.
- 5 Event Ideas that Attract Customers – Wondering how to get customers to attend your next event? Here are five event ideas to attract customers and get the word out to make your next event a success.
More Marketing Tips
- Why Certain Marketing Words Sing, While Others Just Stink — and How to Tell the Difference – More than knowing what to say and what not to say — learn why! Here is the breakdown on why certain words are powerful while others are useless.
- The Ultimate Guide to ‘Google My Business’ – Learn how to set up, use and get the most out of Google My Business.
- Making Content Marketing, Email and Social Media Work in Harmony – Understand and master these three approaches to make your online marketing plan come together beautifully.
- 6 Free SEO Tools to Boost Your Search Engine Rankings – A list of tools to help you land a better spot in search results.
- Calls to Action: 50 that Sell and 10 that Repel – Need a little help writing an effective call to action for your next email? We’ve got you covered.
Our team is focused on offering you more great articles to help your business grow in the new year. Thank you to our customers, hundreds of thousands of newsletter subscribers, and millions of blog visitors.
We wish you all the best and much success in 2016!
© 2015, Linzi Breckenridge. All rights reserved.