Published on October 29th, 2010 | by Janine Popick5
10 Fab Fall Email Subject Lines
The subject line is one of the most important parts of your email marketing campaigns, because it’s what makes your recipient decide to open or delete your email. In other words…the subject line can make or break your email campaign. Due to the increased holiday email volume this time of year, subject lines are even more important than ever!
I’ve seen a lot of fab fall subject lines in my inbox so far this season and want to share them with you for inspiration.
10 Fab Fall Email Subject Lines:
- NFL Kickoff Weekend – Get Free Shipping on Your Order!
- Fall in Love with Interweave Knits
- Fall Into Savings and Get 20% Off
- Check Out These Fun Ideas for a Disney Halloween!
- Experience Autumn: 2 for $10 Candles + $6 Wallflowers
- Tricks ‘n’ treats for some wicked good fun
- Our New Fall Direction
- It’s Time to Fall Back into Your Practice!
- Colorado: A World of Fall Wonder
- October Fishfood: Spooky Ideas + New Card Designs
Bonus #11: No Tricks, Just Treats. Sweet Fares from $34.
What standout subject lines have you seen? I’d love to know what really caught your eye this fall.
© 2010 – 2012, Janine Popick. All rights reserved.