Published on January 2nd, 2013 | by Jill Bastian0
Top 12 Marketing Webinars of 2012
Happy 2013! Hard to believe a new year is here, but in the time-honored tradition of “Best of” lists, we offer you the top 12 webinars of 2012. Not only did these webinars have tons of attendees and gobs of online views, but they presented new and useful topics to help your email and social media marketing.
So here are, in descending order, the 12 most popular webinars of 2012!
10. Pinterest for Your Business – 2012 was the year for Pinterest, and to help small businesses learn about how to use the popular and growing social network for their businesses, we presented this fun webinar. Watch now.
8. Content is King – The content of your emails, blogs, websites, and even social media outlets has never been more important for driving engagement and meeting the needs of customers. This webinar, presented by a VR customer and marketing team members, has great tips and real-life examples to help you create content. Watch now.
6. The Power of Google Places: How & Why Every Business Needs Top SEO Positioning – Special guest, Winston Cook, from Local SEO joined us to give some great insight on how small businesses can take advantage of and optimize their Google Places listings. Watch now.
3. 4 Quick Ways to Make the Most out of Email and Social Media – VerticalResponse CEO, Janine Popick, presented a useful webinar to help small businesses balance their email and social marketing. Watch now.
1. Word of Mouth Marketing 101 with Andy Sernovitz – As our #1 most popular webinar, this proves that word of mouth marketing really works! Andy Sernovitz, author of Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking, joined us to talk about how to energize your fans and get positive word of mouth for your business. He also provided some very entertaining examples. Watch now.
There you have them, our 12 most popular webinars of 2012, and we look forward to bringing you many more information-packed webinars come 2013.
What webinar topics would you like us to offer in 2013? Share in the comments!
© 2013 – 2012, Jill Bastian. All rights reserved.