Making a few small changes to your email can be incredibly powerful; from your subject line, to social sharing, and everything in between!
This list covers the basics - and a few advanced tactics - to make your email the best it can be. We use this checklist, and are happy to share it with you:
- From Line – How people recognize you. Keep it consistent (usually company name).
- Subject Line – Gets your email opened. Keep it 40 characters or less.
- Preheader text (Secondary Subject Line) – Great for mobile readers.
- Alt Text – Gets your readers to enable images if they're turned off.
- Balance of Images & Text – 80/20 rule (80% text to 20% images)