Your subject line is one of the most important parts of your email, yet you only have about 3 seconds to get your customers attention. Here's how to get their attention and make sure your email gets opened.
Tips to remember:
- Keep it short – 40-50 characters
- Don't repeat your From Label
- Don't use all caps
- Avoid excessive punctuation (i.e., !!!!)
- Don't abuse the word "Free" – Use the word "complimentary" or "no cost" instead
- Place the most important information at the beginning
- Give your recipients a reason to open your email...