As the autumn season leaves, the winter chill brings with it happy holiday vibes and big spending, especially after Nov 1. For business owners, you’ve usually already been prepping for months: ordering large inventories, hiring extra staff, and decking the halls of your store (and website!) with holiday cheer.
But what about your holiday emails? Remember, during this time of year, readers will receive nearly double the amount of traffic to their inbox than at other times of the year. This means you’ll need to work extra hard to stand out.
We have some holiday-themed subject line examples from the archives of our own inboxes to inspire you and your marketing efforts as you plan for end of the year campaigns:
- Give Thanks with 25% off + Free Shipping
- Stock up for Thanksgiving and Save 20%
- A Cornucopia of Thanksgiving Savings
- Up to 50% Off Thanksgiving Must-Haves
- Don’t Wait Till Friday; Shop Online Thanksgiving Day for Members-Only Savings!
- Save up to 85% on These Black Friday Doorbusters
- $1 Doorbusters! Plus, $20 On Us…WOW, Details Inside!
- 15% Shopping Pass Inside — Use on Today’s Doorbusters!
- It’s Here! Visit Our New Holiday Shop
- Treats, Gifts & More – Seasonal Favorites Are Here!
- Hanukkah Is Only 9 Days Away – Get Your Shopping On!
- 8 Days, 8 Deals – Happy Hanukkah!
- CHRISTMA-HANU-KWANZAA-KAH DAY 6 Deals
- Jingle, Jingle! – Our Christmas Shop is Open.
- Last Day to get Free Guaranteed Christmas Delivery – Plus, Save 20%
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Holiday Savings Now!
- 3 Perfect Holiday Gifts
- Order Early For Extra Savings & A Stress-Free Holiday Season
- Online only: one-day roast of Holiday Blend on Oct. 19 + FREE shipping
- Heat up your cold weather runs with Fire Me Up run collection
- Goody gumdrops! FREE SHIPPING from our kids company!
- Only 3 Days Left to Unwrap Your Gift!
- Unwrap Your Mystery Savings – Our Gift to You!
- New Year Savings to Renew You!
- Get Up to 20% Off Before the Ball Drops Tonight!
And, as a special bonus, hop aboard our Holiday Subject Line Express and create 18 festive holiday themed subject lines in 30 seconds or less!
© 2011 – 2018, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.