Links You Crave: December’s Top Ten Tweets
December was a big month for VerticalResponse and our Twitter account was no less busy. Our top ten tweets of the month are determined by a combination of clicks, retweets, and favorites, and provide an excellent picture of the kinds of information you and your marketing peers are hungry for. It will come as no surprise that our 2nd most popular tweet this month was about the big announcement of our new product, Roost. Interestingly enough, though, not a single holiday-themed tweet even scratched the top ten. I guess y’all are over it! Instead, social media, startups, and how-to’s topped our month. Here are the top ten tweets that small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers were most interested in to wrap up 2011:
10. How REI created a local social media strategy ow.ly/7HpNc #local #smallbiz
9. 4 Strategies For Engaging Facebook Fans No Matter How “Unsexy” Your Brand Is ow.ly/7LK5Z
8. Top 10 Mobile Products of 2011 ow.ly/7LOM0
7. Fail Fast: How Startups Can Learn From Their Mistakes ow.ly/7K4IG
6. A Beginner’s Guide To Setting Goals In Google Analytics ow.ly/7LNzF
5. Direct From Google: How To Build A Quality Website In 2012 ow.ly/7UdxU
4. 55 Tips to Get Retweeted on Twitter ow.ly/7WLB5
3. 9 Ways Twitter Can Change Your Life ow.ly/7YfNs
2. Big News! VerticalResponse Acquires Roost™ Social Media Marketing Platform bit.ly/uxGieG
And our #1 tweet for the month of December, a hint of good things to come in 2012…
1. What the New Twitter Brand Pages Mean to Marketers bit.ly/vZoZkQ
So, to all our followers and friends across the Twitterverse, thanks for a great month and a fabulous year. Here’s to a joyful and prosperous 2012!
© 2011 – 2018, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.