This year is about to be so last year. Luckily, time is on your side. You can start planning your New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day email marketing campaigns now.
Shoppers know that retailers are clearing out their stock to make room for new items on their shelves. That’s why it’s important that your email subject lines pop like New Year’s Eve champagne corks.
For inspiration, we’re sharing 20 New Year’s Eve email subject lines and 18 New Year’s Day email subject lines that we think are irresistibly clickable.
New Year’s Eve subject lines
- Ring in the new year in a new city — HomeAway
- Got no New Year plans? We’ve got you covered! — Voyages SNCF
- The Countdown Begins… Save 20% Til Midnight! — Pine Cone Hill
- Get it by New Year’s Eve with ASAP shipping! — Modcloth
- New Year’s Eve Plans? Extra 30% Off Party Shoes — Cole Haan
- It’s New Year’s Eve! Celebrate with an extra 20% off sale prices — Land’s End
- 3, 2, 1…New Year’s Eve outfit done. — Bebe
- 20+ fuss-free ways to feed your guests on New Year’s Eve. — Food52
- Happy New Year’s Eve from Jones New York — Jones New York
- Rock in the New Year With 25% Off — Showtime
- New Year’s Eve Flash Sale! — Dunkin Donuts Shop
- Cue the Fireworks! Shop our Preview Sale to Save — Home Decorators Collection
- Find Your New Year’s Eve Party Look + Free Deluxe Samples — Lancôme
- HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE! Check Out These Amazing Recipes! — Temp-tations
- No time to sleep but still time to shop in 2017 — Peter Alexander
- New Year’s Eve party favors… delivered — Sugarfina
- Count down. Play up — NARS
- And now for the New Year’s Eve kiss you crave …— Mary Kay
- Get it for New Year’s Eve – Free Overnight Shipping! — Alex Bittar
- Only 3 days until New Year’s Eve… Ready the confetti! — Express
New Year’s Day subject lines
- Happy New Year + Save Up to 55% OFF! — Godiva
- Make Great Plans for 2017 — Paper Source
- ? New Year’s Day Deal #3: 50% Off — Chico’s
- Big-Time New Year’s S(h)avings — Grooming Lounge
- Start Fresh: Be Bright and Come Clean in 2017 — The Line
- New Year, New You, New Travels! — eBags
- Celebrate The New Year In Style – Take Up To 75% Off Entire Store — Calvin Klein
- Happy New Year! We’ve Got New Arrivals Just For You! — ewatches
- Cheers to a Beautiful New Year! — Estee Lauder
- New Year, New Coupons, Big Clearance! — Shopko
- Start the year off on the right bite — Seamless
- The New Year Event. 2 days only. GO! — Long Tall Sally
- First day of the New Year. Last day of free shipping. — Blair
- We’re Still Celebrating: New Year, New Deals! — eBags
- Your New Year Just Got Happier — Ann Taylor
- What’s in store for the New Year? — Elio Motors
- New Year. New Gear. — The Clymb
- Here’s to Another Trip Around the Sun — VonZipper
Our New Year’s resolution is to be more generous, so here are 18 more New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day subject lines that you can personalize and use in your email marketing campaigns:
- Order now and save $20.18
- It’s a new year and here’s a reason to cheer!
- It’s our biggest sale of the year so far!
- Make a fresh start with our 2018 deals
- The new year is off to a good start with these deals
- At midnight you can kiss this sale goodbye
- Ring in the new year with us
- New Year, New Markdowns
- First! Now that we got that out of the way …
- Check out our exclusive NYE sale just for you
- Our new year sale is ready to drop
- It’s our markdown countdown
- Keep your New Year’s resolution with these deals
- We’re gonna party because everything is $19.99
- 2017 is so last year: New deals for the New Year
- The best is yet to come: A deal just for you!
- 2018 is kind of a big deal — and so is this sale
- Goodbye Father Time, Hello Mother Of All Deals
(For even more ideas, check out our entries from last year, too!)
Whether you’re wishing your customers a prosperous year ahead or offering a 2018 promotion, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day emails are a great way to connect with your subscribers and start 2018 on the right foot.
Join 140,000 small business owners
Get expert tips and email inspiration biweekly. Subscribe today and download our FREE Guide to Email List Management eBook.
© 2017 – 2018, Sonia Mansfield. All rights reserved.