Published on September 28th, 2010 | by Contributing Author13
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Use Twitter For Your Business!
By now you’ve probably heard that Twitter is a powerful business tool. We think that even though you constantly hear about using Twitter for your business, you may not hear enough about why it is a great business tool.
If you haven’t joined Twitter, or if you have a Twitter account and don’t know what to do with it, here are our top ten “tweetable” reasons why you should give it a try:
- It’s free.
- It can help grow your email marketing list when you post email-only offers.
- It will expand the life and reach of your email campaigns (use the VR Social Sharing Feature.)
- You can find and make connections by following people and asking them to follow you.
- You can stay up-to-date on industry trends by following trendsetters.
- You can monitor what your customers are saying about you so you can make necessary tweaks to your business.
- You can host a Twitter Chat to engage with and acquire more followers.
- You can handle customer support related issues (check out Twitter.com/Supportvr for inspiration.)
- You can find your advocates and reward them!
- You can promote your business to new and existing customers.
Have you had success with Twitter for your business? Tell us about it in the comments!
© 2010 – 2012, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.