Now is the Time for Valentine’s Day Email Marketing Promotions
The holidays are behind us so there is a little time to breathe. I say “little” because Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so now is the perfect time to get your email marketing campaigns going.
I got these Valentine’s Day fun facts from a site called Brain Candy:
- About 3% of pet owners will give Valentine’s Day gifts to their pets.
- 15% of U.S. women send themselves flowers on Valentine’s Day.
- 73% of people who buy flowers for Valentine’s Day are men, while only 27 percent are women.
Good stuff huh? If you think you can’t have a Valentine’s Day message for your business you might think again, there are plenty of businesses that are getting creative with this very holiday.
- Yoga Studio – Private couple’s yoga certificate or a series of classes for a loved one.
- Photographer – Offer a Valentine’s session for couples, the children or families.
- Coffee Shop – Offer a Valentine’s day gift card, 7 days of coffee.
- Gym – Five sessions with a personal trainer or check out what Crunch did, an anti-Valentine’s Day promotion for singles.
- Real Estate Agent – Happy Valentine’s newsletter to past customers with the Valentine’s Day fun facts as your content.
- Car Detailer – Gift certificate for your love to get their car detailed.
- Fireplace Retailer – Heat it up this Valentine’s Day with a brand new fireplace, furry rug included!
- For men? I have seen a pocket knife trio gift set, man soap with shaving cream bundles, snow plow discounts, tool belts and golf gift baskets.
So what are you waiting for? If you ever needed a great reason to get your email marketing campaigns out the door, this is it. Start sending for Valentine’s Day today.
© 2010 – 2013, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.