When the winter holidays came to a close, I was looking forward to switching gears, slowing down, and taking some time to come back to center.
And it felt nice…until I looked at my calendar and was reminded that there are more holidays fast approaching on the horizon!
Here’s a list to help you stay up to speed with the holidays and observances early 2011 has to offer:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (1/17/11)
- Chinese New Year (2/3/11)
- Valentine’s Day (2/14/11)
- President’s Day (2/21/11)
- St. Patrick’s Day (3/17/11)
- First Day of Spring (3/20/11)
- Passover (4/19/11)
- Easter (4/24/11)
So brush off your New Year’s glitter, do a little stretching or yoga, and get ready to take advantage of these opportunities to engage and connect with your customers.
© 2011 – 2012, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.