Small Business Saturday — the Saturday after Thanksgiving, or Nov. 24, 2018 — is about celebrating entrepreneurs, mom-and-pop stores and the unique businesses that help our communities thrive. And with millions of people shopping small each year (108 million in 2017 alone), you’ll need compelling marketing materials to attract their attention and business. That’s why you’ll love this collection of professionally designed graphics from our teammates at Deluxe. They’re free to download (graphics will download in a zip file), so use them to amp up your marketing and prepare to stand out on Small Business Saturday. Here are a few tips on how:
Add wow to webpages and landing pages
- Enhance a blog about your business or the benefits of shopping locally
- Create captivating online shopping and gift guides
- Design an eye-catching banner that reminds people to shop small
- Use customers’ interest in Small Business Saturday as an invitation for them to share their contact info with you
Elevate mail campaigns
- Create a professional-looking invitation for your Small Business Saturday sale or event
- Promote #SmallBizSat deals with visual appeal
- Send a memorable thank you to customers who supported you last year on Small Business Saturday
Spruce up social media
- Create a special cover photo for your Facebook page to increase awareness for Small Business Saturday
- Add pizzazz to a post about a #ShopSmall or #DineSmall giveaway or contest
- Run an attention-getting promotional ad with the Small Business Saturday hashtag
Download these free graphics today (they will download in a zip file), and start getting your business and customers excited for Small Business Saturday!
Join 140,000 small business owners
Editor’s note: To unzip the downloaded graphics on a Mac, double-click the downloaded file. On a PC, follow these instructions.
© 2018, Bella Girardi. All rights reserved.