Published on January 31st, 2017 | by Tori Tsu0
Send a Candygram: 14 sweet subject lines for Valentine’s Day
Special occasions are a great opportunity to give your email marketing a boost — especially during the first quarter of the year, when services and retail industries tend to see a slowdown. Luckily, Valentine’s Day ushers in the first of the major consumer holidays. And who couldn’t use a sweet treat?
Last year, consumers spent an average of $142.31 on the occasion, bringing U.S. spending for the holiday to a record $18.9 billion. We even compiled a list of standout subject lines and Valentine’s Day emails that captured our hearts. This February, spread the love and get your business in on the action.
If you need inspiration, we handpicked 14 of our favorite Valentine’s Day subject lines to get your started. Remember, not every Valentine’s email needs to be romance-focused. Valentine’s can be equally shared by friends and families, singles and couples, florists and restaurants, retailers, and more!
- From our Hearts to Yours | uforia studios
- Rosé for Valentine’s Day! | Passaggio Wines
- ♥ forward THIS to your valentine | BloomThat
- Soulmate or sidekick, buddy or beau | OpenTable
- Find a gift that fits for Valentine’s Day | Fitbit
- Love The One You’re With (Valentine’s Day Gifts For All) | Gilt City
- We Hate Valentine’s Day | Hinge
- I wrote you every day for a year | theSkimm
- Stripes. A Love Story. | Everlane
- 10 DIY Chocolate Candies | The Dish
- Red alert — it’s almost February 14 | Banana Republic
- 10% Off flowers for your Valentine (which is next week!) | Farmgirl Flowers
- A love connection on your couch | Tasting Table
- Grow your love | Flora Grubb
Whether you’re sending a promotion, sales reminder, newsletter, or just saying “Hello and Happy Valentine’s,” be sure to keep your subject lines clear, short, and of course, sweet!
Spend less time reaching more customers
© 2017, Tori Tsu. All rights reserved.