Published on May 26th, 2014 | by Colleen Corkery2
Small Business Owners: Time to up Your Digital Game [Infographic]
In a recent study conducted by our parent company, Deluxe, more than 500 small business owners were surveyed about their digital marketing practices. The conclusion? Small business owners have a digital footprint, but not a very active one! Check out the stats below to see how you compare. Does anything surprise you?
In order to create and maintain a strong and active online presence, we’ve created several resources to help small business owners like you put the pedal to the metal. Check out any of the various guides, infographics and webinars below and let us know what you, as a small business owner, or employee at a small business plan to do to make the most of your digital marketing practices.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization
- The Top 20 Places Your Business Needs to Be Listed Online
- A Small Business Guide to Google AdWords
- The Definitive Guide to Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
- How to Build a Better Website
- 5 Ways to Take Advantage of LinkedIn
- Do This, Not That – SEO Edition
- How to Compel & Not Repel Customers on Facebook
- What Motivates People to “Like” or “Unlike” Brands on Facebook
- Copywriting Cheat Sheet: How to Write for Email, Social & the Web
- Social Media – Tips & Inspiration for Small Businesses
- Cross-Channel Copywriting: How to Write for Email, Social & the Web
- Email + Social + SEO = ROI – Developing an Online Strategy
- The Power of Google Places: How & Why Every Business Needs Top SEO Positioning
Want more marketing tips and tactics? Sign up for the free VR Buzz.
© 2014, Colleen Corkery. All rights reserved.