It’s been a few months in the making, and here we are on the cusp of launching our Email Creation Upgrade. We’re really excited on many counts: first of all, we have the huge improvements to our existing email creation methods; also we’re laying the foundation to bring you more upgrades in the near future. Most importantly, we’ve listened to your feedback along the way. Can you believe that over 1300 VerticalResponse customers participated in our first-ever Beta program? Before we even started work on the Email Creation Upgrade, an intimate group of customers met with us in our San Francisco office on two separate occasions to chat about how they use VerticalResponse.
In short, we’ve learned a lot from you, our customers. And we want to extend a huge thanks to all of you who have taken the time to share your ideas with us.
You’ll be hearing a lot more about the Email Creation Upgrade in the coming weeks, and we’ll be hosting some live training sessions too if you want us to walk you through the new features.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of some of the exciting new features you’ll see in your account soon:
- An entirely new Email Wizard built specifically for non-technical users, with way more flexibility than our current Wizard. In fact, even if you are a web savvy expert, you’ll love the ease of flying through the New Wizard’s drag-and-drop email creation.
- Simplified steps to create emails across the board, whether you use the New Wizard, or upgraded Canvas, Freeform or Text.
- Marketing Tips for practical advice while you craft emails. Check out this screenshot of a New Wizard email below:
- Improved image editing through our integration with Google’s Picnik image editor
- Support for more web browsers including Safari and Chrome>
- 100 *new* templates in addition to the hundreds already available
- A tool to help you migrate your old emails into the new email creation methods
All of this, and more, is coming soon to your VerticalResponse account for no additional charge.
And one last shout-out to all of you VerticalResponse customers for letting us know what you think! If you have been in VerticalResponse beta, what’s your favorite new feature?
© 2010 – 2015, VerticalResponse. All rights reserved.