It’s nearly time to carve those jack-o’-lanterns, stock up on candy for trick-or-treaters and get your costumes ready for parties and parades. Halloween is right around the corner (with the rest of the year-end holidays). Is your email marketing ready to scare up some frightfully good sales?
In the spirit of this spooky season, here are 10 of our all-time favorite Halloween subject lines to inspire you. May your own subject lines cause readers to jump out of their skins — in their rush to open your message.
- Worldmarket.com | Screaming deals on Halloween snacks and decor + free shipping
- RayBan | Be Yourself. Just not on Halloween.
- ModCloth | Curiosity ‘Thrilled’ the Cat
- VRBO | Find your Halloween sweet spot
- Fortnum & Mason | The Taste of Terror
- Pinterest | It’s a scream….
- TOPMAN | All treats no tricks
- California Academy of Sciences | Get Excited! SuperNatural Halloween is Around the Corner at the Academy
- Crate and Barrel | If you got it haunt it
- Zipcar | Take a stab at 250 bucks free driving in our pumpkin contest
Join 140,000 small business owners
© 2017 – 2018, John Habib. All rights reserved.