In the midst of holiday celebrations and resolution creation, don’t forget to toast to the emails of years past. While it’s out with the old and in with the new year, the creative subject lines you craft right now can set the stage for a bang-up year of email marketing.
Next to your 2019 goals, jot down ideas from these subject lines we love.
20 New Year’s Eve subject lines
- Party on: dresses + jumpsuits — Nordstrom Rack
- Don’t wear last year’s styles — Guess
- New Year’s Eve: Your First Look for  — Rent the Runway
- New Year’s Resolutions — Fancy
- Celebrate New Year’s in Neon — Amols’
- Celebrate the Season – Holiday & New Year’s Eve Looks Are Here! — Glamour In Rose
- It’s The Deal Of The Year… 22% Off ALL Orders Sitewide — FlashingBlinkyLights
- Prepare for the End Times — SewVacDirect
- Time to Celebrate with Champagne (Pop) — becca
- New Year + New Magazines = An Inspired You — Stampington & Company
- The end is here! $299 Limited-Run suits are gone when the ball drops — Indochino
- Only a Few Hours Left Until ! Celebrate with 20% Off — Showtime
- Just for you: A New Year’s Eve treat (code inside) — Pottery Barn
- Get your Last Minute New Year’s Eve Party Supplies — Party City
- On The Eve Of A New Year — White + Warren
- Glow up in these New Year’s Eve looks — Akira
- New Year’s Eve Sale! Save 15% The Rest Of The Year — Dunkin’ Donuts Shop
- 5 cocktails from around the world for New Year’s Eve — G Adventures EU
- Snacks & gifts delivered by New Year’s Eve—order today! — Hickory Farms
- The Best Stuff We Read, Did and Ate This Year — The Man Repeller
19 New Year’s Day subject lines
- Boots & Sneakers: Start the year with the best! — Zappos
- NEW Catalog. Travel ideas to Kick-off the NEW Year. Shop now. — Magellan’s
- New Year, New Mac – Up To 70% Off MacBook Pro — TigerDirect
- A new year brings new reasons to enjoy gourmet goodies. — Harry & David
- New Year, New Beer 101 — CraftBeer.com
- Fancy something new? — Wilko
- Happy new year, happy new you — Marks and Spencer
- The Secret to a Lasting New Year Glow (for FREE) — L’Occitane
- Up to 30% off everything — BEST year ever starts now. — Swanson Health Products
- Your Powerful New Beginning + Are You a Hot Mess? — Yoga Download
- Keep your pack healthy and happy in the New Year — Petplan Pet Insurance
- Reset & Refresh With Something New — White House Black Market
- It’s A New Year And Here’s A Reason To Cheer! — Norwegian Cruise Line
- Lackluster Hair Is Sooo Last Year — Paul Mitchell
- The Year Is New (But This Sale Is Ending!) — The Land of Nod
- Happy New Year! Resolve to Save More — Cole Haan
- Back to reality tmrw 🙁 Buy 1, Get 2 Free while you still can! — Urban Planet
- The Cure for a New Year’s Hangover — Chemical Guys
- New Year, Same Great Sale — Original Penguin
It’s the final countdown
Keep the party going by putting these subject lines into action right now. No matter your industry, the following ideas can get you pointed in the right direction: to a fruitful new year.
- Start the year right with the right bites
- Count your blessings (and your savings) with these last-minute deals
- Savor the final tastes of 2018
- Get a head start on your budget resolution with 50% off!
- Hurry in! These deals won’t be around next year.
- Ring in 2019 with a hearty toast: 20% off all artisan breads!
- Say Yes to The Year: Your Final Chance For These 2018 Best Sellers
- 2018, thanks for the memories. Let’s go out with a bang (and 20% off EVERYTHING).
- Time flies when you’re shopping these sales. Don’t forget to check out before midnight!
- It’s the night before the New Year and all through the store… are these hot deals
- What’s that Clinking? It’s the Extra Change In Your Pocket.
- These sales won’t last: an ode to 2018
- Happy New Gear! Shop the Collection.
- Like 2018, these products are going fast!
- Final sales worth celebrating
- The sale to end all sales: $20.18 off your purchase. Today only!
- Save 50% before the ball drops!
- Seconds left to end your year right: 60% off everything
- Happy New Year! See what’s new here.
Whatever subject lines you choose to use, resolve to connect with your customers. And, don’t forget to celebrate your personal and business accomplishments. Cheers to a new year of email marketing possibilities!
Join 140,000 small business owners
© 2018, Lindsey Bakken. All rights reserved.